In the final stage, there will be a bed on top of the refrigerator and above the seat across. It is important that the structure underneath will support this. Therefore, I added additional pillars. Onto that refrigerator region there will eventually be a counter top, covering all the wiring.
I also upgraded some of the cabling: added a ground/minus cable suitable for 50A to the leisure battery. Also I had to reposition one of the posts of the refrigerator compressor shelf, to make more space for the leisure battery.
Finally I added the Veltrim material to cover some of the blank metal parts on the rear sides. Some parts I had insulated underneath with the aluminium bubble foil, but on other parts I affixed the Veltrim directly onto the metal.